Friday, August 28, 2009

Just Some Photos

Mates, you have to see what I just found.
The first six photos were taken from the 2009 US Open. Ok, it hasn't begun yet, but of course Roger has a lot of things to do before the tournament begins. And...are you confused why are there photos of Roger and Serena? Well, it's because they're the defending champions. Roger won his fifth title in Flushing Meadows against Murray, and Serena won her third title in Flushing Meadows again JJ. I hope next year there will be photos of Roger and Masha...holding their trophies of course! Too bad there wouldn't be photos of Roger and Henin! Why? Because when Henin won her first title in 2003, Roger hasn't won yet. They won together in 2007, but she retired before the 2008 tournament had begun. If there are photos of the 2007 champions, they would be photos of Roger and Kuzzy--because Kuzzy was the runner-up.

The last five photos were taken from the Laureus Awards. Roger has won it four times consecutively--amazing, right? In 2008, he won it with Henin, and look how cute they are together! By the way, I'm thinking lately, if Henin was a guy, she would be such a handsome guy...wouldn't she *stabbed*? I already saw pictures of her when she had a short hair, and she was quite handsome. Ok...I know I'm getting ruined from here, let's back to our topic. Although Roger and Henin aren't a couple, they're a sweet couple in my world. I already read a fanfiction about them, and it was so cute! Unfortunately Roger already is married to Mirka, and Henin...well, I haven't heard anything about her love relationship since her divorce to Hardenne. I hope she'll find a new guy soon, because she's twenty seven now and it will be lovely watching her holding a child. :)

I already read the draws of the 2009 US Open. It's possible that Masha will meet Dementieva in the third round. Honestly, I'm a little bit afraid, but I believe that Masha will through it all because she's getting better and better every match. And it's also possible that Roger will meet Nadal in the final. Well, Nadal isn't in his best condition after his knee injury, and Roger already got four titles this year--including two Grand Slam titles. Don't forget the fact that the 2009 US Open will be Roger's first Grand Slam tournament as a first seeded player. So, Roger has a very big opportunity to win his sixteenth Grand Slam title, and sixth US Open title.

And...bad news! Kuzzy lost to Mauresmo in New Haven. Gosh, she hasn't won any tournaments after her sweet victory in the 2009 Roland Garros. I want her to win the 2009 US Open--if she wins then it'll be her third Grand Slam title and second US Open title, but I want Masha to win too. Confusing, isn't it?

Now I'm posting this entry while watching Spirit of a Champion: The Making of a Champion in Star Sports. It's a documentary about Roger, started from his childhood until his unbelievable career. Spirit of a Champion has three episodes: The Making of a Champion, The Champion, and The Man. Roger was so cute when he was little! And he's getting more handsome everytime, especially with his killing smile and his cool hair. For the hundredth-like time, I would say that Mirka is such a lucky girl to have Roger as a husband.

By the way, yesterday I watched Merantau with Vari, Faya, Feaza, Yuni, and Yoso in Bekasi Square. It was a very great movie! It's about a West Sumatran silat fighter named Yuda, who comes to Jakarta from Bukittinggi. He looks for a job in Jakarta, but he doesn't find it. One day, he meets siblings named Astri and Adit. Astri is looked by a human trafficking organization, and Yuda has to help Astri, by fighting against the organization. If you love action movie, then you have to watch it. But if you don't like to see a lot of bloods, probably Merantau isn't a right movie for you. I'm opened to any genres of movie--whether it's action, romance, drama, comedy, horror, fantasy, etc., and I'm strong enough to watch a lot of bloods--except real bloods, maybe, so Merantau is a right movie for me. Besides, it was also starring Christine Hakim, an Indonesian legendary movie star, as Yuda's mom. I'm a big fan of hers since her amazing movie, Tjoet Nja' Dhien. I have the original VCD and I watched it a couple of times. If you're interested to watch it, then you can rent it in the nearest video rental...it's very recommended! It was also starring Slamet Rahardjo, Pietrajaya Burnama, Rita Zaharah, and Rudy Wowor. It was directed by Eros Djarot, Slamet Rahardjo's brother, and already winning a lot of Citras in the 1988 Festival Film Indonesia--Best Movie and Best Actress were included.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment