Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SEC!! SEC!! SEC!!

I'm so excited about SEC!

I was about to blog about it today, but unfortunately I couldn't turn my computer on and...voila, here I am, waiting for the next match, and blogging some words about the tournament. In the opening match, Azarenka just beat Jankovic. She won 6 - 2, 6 - 3. I saw that JJ made a lot of unforced errors, although she made more winners than Azarenka. Azarenka deserved to win, because she played so well! Unbelievable that she qualified for the first time this year.

The next one will be Dementieva vs Venus...whoa, it'll be kinda interesting, won't it? Oh, before I forgot, here are the contestants:

Maroon Group:
1. Serena Williams
2. Svetlana Kuznetsova
3. Elena Dementieva
4. Venus Williams

White Group:
1. Dinara Safina
2. Caroline Wozniacki
3. Victoria Azarenka
4. Jelena Jankovic

My favorite players are in bold--how many times I've said it?

Look at the players in the maroon group.

Can you imagine? Australian Open and Wimbledon champion with Roland Garros champion with Wimbledon semifinalist with Wimbledon runner-up et cetera et cetera...it'll be not easy for Kuzzy. She has to face Serena in her first match at this year YEC. But, remember about this year's Roland Garros quarterfinal? When Kuzzy beat Serena in such an epic match? I just hope that Kuzzy will beat Serena again this time.

And...Henin just confirmed that she would play her warmup AO tournament in Brisbane! I thought she would compete at Sydney--a tournament she won a year ago, but I was wrong! Well...wherever she will play, I'm sure she will win because she is the C H A M P I O N!

Well...Friends, I was about to upload a few photos from Doha, but it wouldn't be easy to upload it because I have no mouse (I'm using my computer now, not my father's, by the way). Tomorrow if my father leaves his computer, insha Allah I will upload it! Can't wait to show you them!

Dementieva and Venus are warming up now...well, maybe people will say that Venus--the defending champion--will win the match, but like Safina, I don't care with predictions! On court, anything can happen.

See ya' soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment