Saturday, October 17, 2009

Renungan

Ini gue dapet dari sini:

Dear Mommy,
I'm in the heaven right now, sitting on His lap
He loves me and wants to cry with me because I'm so sad
How much I want to be your little princess

I don't know if there's something wrong
I was so excited when I began realizing my existence
I was in a dark but comfort place
I saw I had fingers and thumbs
I was getting more beautiful together with grain,
But I wasn't ready to leave where I was right now

I mostly thought or slept to spend my time
Even since my first days I felt some special bond between you and me

Sometimes I heard you crying,
Then I also cried

Sometimes you cried and cursed,
Then I also cried

I heard Daddy cursing back

I was sad and hoping that you would get well soon

I wondered why you cried a lot

One day you cried almost all of day

I was sad because of it

I couldn't imagine why you were so sorrowful

On that day, the most terrible thing happened

A very evil monster went into a warm and comfort place where I was

I was very afraid, I tried to scream, but you didn't try to help me at all
Maybe you had never heard me...

The monster was getting closer while I kept screaming,
"Mommy...Mommy...help me...
"Mommy...help me."

I felt a terrible terror
I screamed and screamed until I wasn't able to
Then the monster started ripping my arm
It was really painful, a pain that I couldn't describe it with words
The monster didn't stop
Oh...how should I beg it to stop
I screamed aloud while it ripped my leg away

I was really in pain, I was on my way to die

I knew I wouldn't see your face or hear you whispering how much you love me

I want to wipe your tears away

I had a lot of plans to make you happy, Mommy, but I couldn't
My dreams were crashed already

Although I felt so much pain,
Pain of my heart were more than everything
More than anything I wanted to be your daughter

Everything was useless now, I was on my way to die in pain
Antyhing bad was the only thing on my mind
How much I wanted to say I love you, before I left
But I didn't know the words you understood

And then I had no breath to say it; I died

I felt myself lifted up, a big angel brought me to some big and beautiful place
I still cried, but I felt no pain anymore
The angel brought me to Him and and lied me down in His arm
He said that He loved me
Then, I felt happy
I asked Him, what kind of thing killed me

He said,
"Abortion. I was very sorry, Kid, because I know how painful it is."

I didn't know what abortion was
I thought maybe the monster's name

I wrote to say how much I love you
And tell you how much I wanted to be your little princess

I already tried to live...I wanted to live!
I really wanted to, but I wasn't able to
The monster is too strong
It ripped my hands and legs and finally my whole body

It was impossible to me to live
I just want you to know that I really wanted to live with you
I didn't want to die!

Also, Mommy, be careful of that monster named abortion
Mommy...I love you
I was sad because you have to through the pain that I throughout

Be careful,

Hugs and kisses,

Your baby daughter

Intinya, aborsi itu kejam Guys! Apalagi kalo cuma dilakukan karena yang melakukannya ga pengen anak atau ga siap...siap ga siap pengen ga pengen itu karunia Tuhan! Gila gue shocked banget bacanya...

Adios!

NB: Maaf ya kalo terjemahannya kacau...maklumin yak!

No comments:

Post a Comment